Court Victory For Taylor

TAYLOR SWIFT has won her sexual assault case against DJ David Mueller. A court ruled yesterday that Mueller was guilty of assault and battery after he - as per Swift's own testimony - "grabbed my bare ass" at a meet-and-greet following a 2013 concert.

 "I want to thank Judge William J Martinez and the jury for their careful consideration; my attorneys Doug Baldridge, Danielle Foley, Jay Schaudies and Katie Wright for fighting for me; and anyone who feels silenced by a sexual assault, and especially anyone who offered their support throughout this four-year ordeal and two-year long trial process," Swift said in a statement yesterday.

 "I acknowledge the privilege that I benefit from in life, in society and in my ability to shoulder the enormous cost of defending myself in a trial like this. My hope is to help those whose voices should also be heard," she continued. "Therefore, I will be making donations in the near future to multiple organisations that help sexual assault victims defend themselves."

BY

Comments